Welcome to Kingsley's World I Rule My World

Ad 468 X 60

Widgets

D'banj apologize to fans through twitter



D' banj has apologized to his teeming fans for the difficulties they encountered during his highly anticipated 'Koko Concert'. The popular music start apologized via social network site-twitter. Here are his tweets:


‘To all my great FANS that came out for me. Words can’t express my gratitude and love for u guys. I apologise to everyone for any inconvenience, most especially the trek to Jerusalem. Logistics crew were overwhelmed by the crowd turn out and traffic made adapting hard‘, 

He thanked those who attended for making it to the show and making it a ‘great success’ and promised there ‘won’t be repeat of what happened’.

‘I send out my sincere apologies especially for the fact that you still came and made the show a Great success. I promise there won’t be a repeat of what happened. Measures are being taken to guarantee that. Again thank you and God bless. There can’t be D’banj without u guys, love‘, 
According to sources, there were over 10, 000 people at the concert.
Top rated musicians performed in the show including foreign musicians such as Big Sean, Pusha,  T, Tinie Tempah. Also performing live at the concert were some of Nigeria's highly rated starts: Omo Akin, Seyi Shay, Dpzzle, Burna Boy, Shank, Dammy Krane, Lynxxx and Ice Prince, Davido, Saeon, Flowssickk, DRB Lasgisdi, Ajebutter 22.

I'm really impress with D'banj's apologies, it shows a man with humble nature.

SHARE THIS POST   

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati
Author: Kingsley the Analist
Kingsley is a blogger. He is the owner of True Love site and the owner of Kingsley.com. Kingsley love the internet and he is a briliant researcher with interest in Mass Communication and the new global world. He is an internet guru Read More →

0 comments: