Welcome to Kingsley's World I Rule My World

Ad 468 X 60

Widgets

Benefits of Taking Water every Morning



Well, I must confess that taking water in the morning is not all that easy as I have tried making it a habit but I have failed being consistent in the act. I believe you also have such hunger to take water every morning considering the importance but maybe you’re just like me (I’m sure there are more millions of people just like you and I out there in the world who find it very difficult taking water every morning)! You know what I mean? I mean, taking water as early as 6 in the morning on an empty stomach! A friend of mine tried it but earth came rolling as he vomited endlessly (lolz). I know it is not funny doing it but you have to continue until your body system gets used to it.

If you can form the habit of taking water every morning, you stand the chance of benefiting so much. Hay, I know I have been lazy about it just like you. But recently, for the very first time in my entire life as a human being, I maintained the habit of taking water each morning for a month!!! That calls for celebration right? If you understand how lazy most of us are towards taking water every morning, you will understand why I celebrated my first month of uninterrupted early morning taking habit. Come with me, as I teach you how I achieved it. Wait a minute, do you even know the importance of taking water every morning? Below are some of the benefits of taking water early in the morning:


1.   It will help you loss and maintain weight loss
I’m sure you are saying what is wrong with this dude right? Well, let me shock you-taking water every morning can help you lose weight. I know most of you reading this article are struggling to lose weight but you are just not getting it right. Do you know why? It is because you eat too much! If only you can form the habit of taking water every morning, you can achieve that weight loss and even maintain it. Well, thank God I’m not the only person saying this. According to Mara Z. Vitolins, a nutritionist and assistant professor of public health sciences at Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center, your body is not always able to tell the difference between hunger and thirst. So, if you drink water when you feel hungry, you will often notice a decrease in your appetite. This will help make it easier for you to reach your weight loss goals. Hay, don’t be scared, water doesn’t add…I don’t know if your doctor told you that.

For those of you who love to drink all sorts of rubbish all in the name of living good when you are actually killing yourself, if you satisfy your early morning thirst with water, you will be less tempted to drink other beverages that are high in sugar, calories, and caffeine and you know these stuffs adds.

2. Energy
Well, before I ventured into my one month uninterrupted early morning taking habit, I realized that each time I get so tired and very lazy and feel like not doing anything but just lay on my bed! I easily regain my strength and function like superman whenever I pour water on my body! Go and try it. As for taking water in the morning, you are sure of getting energized to do things faster.

For the past one month, I have being acting like Batman and Spiderman combined! You need to see me, I function like computer-I just find it difficult getting tired. The secret is taking water in the morning. To support my claim: virtually every system or function in your body requires water in order to work. For example, if you are dehydrated, you may well feel more sluggish and tired, and your digestion may work more slowly and inefficiently.

3. Fresh and soft Skin
Well, I don’t know how true this claim is but one of my cousins told me that the secret of her fresh and soft skin is because she takes water each morning. When she visited me recently, everyone around wanted to know her because she is loaded with soft baby like skin and she is not a baby.

She told me about it and it was even one of the major reasons I ventured into my one month uninterrupted water taking. Well, I haven’t seen much of changes I must confess but people are saying something related to: “you have a good skin” more recently. Well, I called her recently and she told me to continue that the effect takes time to show up on human skin.

I know there millions of people who can pay huge sum of money to have a fresh and soft skin. The truth is that God provided us with a perfect and natural way we could get fresh and soft skin. Start taking water every morning and watch your skin transform into beauty.

It is very important I mention to you that it’s not only in the morning that you have to take water, make sure you take sufficient water every day. In fact, the rule of taking water is to drink enough water that you never feel particularly thirsty and your urine is colorless or nearly colorless.
Okay, how did I achieve my one month uninterrupted water taking habit?

Do you have a smart phone? I believe almost everyone own a smart phone. At least, smart phones are now very cheap all over the world. You can buy very good smart phone with just $100. I achieved my success with early morning water taking habit using my smart phone! If you have one, read on:

What I did was to use my reminder and set the alarm time as 06:30 am, I inserted a picture of me taking water and wrote on description space: “Hay, Kingsley, it is time you take your early morning water today. Remember, you wish to have a softer and fresher skin so, GO DO IT DUDE.” The above statement was what I added on the reminder description space and each time my reminder’s alarm rings, I just look at myself taking water and the inspiring words I wrote and the next thing, I rush to take water.

Well, that is my secret and I have continued using it. Make use of your smart phone easily and benefit from this water taking scheme. Well, tell me what you make of this post and once you try this idea, come back and tell me how it was. I hope you join me to take water every morning and enjoy the benefits of taking water every morning.

Do you love what you read? If you do, kindly share this with your friends on facebook and on twitter etc.


SHARE THIS POST   

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati
Author: Kingsley the Analist
Kingsley is a blogger. He is the owner of True Love site and the owner of Kingsley.com. Kingsley love the internet and he is a briliant researcher with interest in Mass Communication and the new global world. He is an internet guru Read More →

0 comments: